- Monitor daily operation of machinery for mass production line to achieve quality and efficiency objective.
- Work with Production Manager in planning of production procedures for continuous improvement.
- Collect internal customers request relating to the solution for improving current production model.
- Coach and lead engineers to accomplish project implementation. Keep track of their skills and drive personal KPI.
- Conduct test and prepare analysis report for management review.
- Coordinate machines maintenance schedule.
- Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 6 years working experience in manufacturing field with 2 years supervisory experience.
- Good in leadership and project management.
- Excellent communication skills, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Good command in Cantonese, Putonghua and English.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Apply for job
Apply by email
For Interested parties, please send your full resume in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org